Skip to main content

Husband and Wife









This is the best and most civil way to have a fight between husband and wife instead of

resorting to physical force... 

Poems written by WIFE and HUSBAND.

WIFE:
I wrote your name on sand it got washed.
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.
Then I wrote your name on my heart, I got Heart Attack.

HUSBAND:
God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.
He saw me in the dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU. 



WIFE:
Twinkle twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far 


HUSBAND:
The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass and flowers too.
If rain makes all things beautiful
Why doesn't it rain on you? 



WIFE:
Roses are red; Violets are blue
Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.
Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
Not in cage but outside, laughing at you
Photo source:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addition

Peter's wife bought a new line of expensive cosmetics when she heard that they would make her look years younger. After applying the products, she asked her husband: "Darling, tell me honestly. What age would you say I am?" Looking her over carefully, Peter replied: "Let me see. Judging by your skin, 20; your hair 18; and your figure, 25." "Oh you flatterer, she gushed in delight." "No wait, Peter replied. I have not added them up yet!" (Source: Reader's Digest, Vol.81.No.482, May 2003 edition)

The Gift

Rick was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway thatgoes from 0 to 200  in less than 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!! " She was expecting a brand new car. The next morning Rick got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway . Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale ! Rick has been missing since Friday . Please pray for him ..

The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized. ' Well ,' said the director, ' we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.' 'Oh, I understand,' said the visitor. ' A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup..' 'No' said the director, 'A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?' (The visitor became the next patient! Waaaa!)